8:30am - 4:00pm

P: (973) 267-8000
F: (973) 267-6221

PO Box 666
21 Blue Mill Road

New Vernon, NJ 07976

How Do Iapply for a licenseobtain a permitfile a report?

Frequently Asked Questions...

How do I Apply for a Marriage License?

The application for a marriage license is on the township website under the Township Registrar subtab. Contact the Township Clerk/Registrar for any questions.

When applying for a Marriage or Civil Union License, two (2) forms of identification are required; such as:  driver's license (photo), passport, state or federal identification or a driver's license (photo) with proof of residency--a utility bill or bank statement within the last 90 days.

Instructional Information