Some tickets are payable, but some require a court appearance. How can you tell if your ticket requires a court appearance?
- If the officer checked the Court Appearance Required Box
- If there was an accident with Personal Injury
- If the statute is not payable through the Violations Bureau
- If you are pleading not guilty or are looking for a downgrade
- If you hold a Commercial Driver's License and were driving a commercial vehicle on certain offenses.
Click on www.njmcdirect.com to pay on line.
Please have the following information ready:
- your parking or traffic ticket
- your license plate number
- your Visa or MasterCard
Hartley Dodge Building
50 Kings Road
Madison, NJ 07940
Phone: (973) 593-3026
Gary F. Troxell
Jennifer Jeremiah, Vivien Thorsen, Bryanna Brea
Deputy Court Administrator
Mary Anne McCoy
Hours of Operation and Office Hours
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 5:00 pm